Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 26

Redgiant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a new Apple Watch Ultra 2 but cannot migrate my data plan from my old watch to new. I get the following message…

“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 26“

O2 customer care are clueless. They’ve told me I need a new sim, an additional contract or it’s impossible to transfer a data plan (which is rubbish because I’ve done it previously and even the O2 website says it’s possible). I’ve reached out to a couple of people on here already but if anybody has any ideas please let me know. Getting desperate!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@Redgiant 

All the account advisors that were helping on here have been removed so there's no one left here who can help, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2