Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency calls only

Gillymilly1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm only getting emergency calls only across my phone it's been like this for a couple of days my bill is paid and secondly I would like to set up a direct debit

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gillymilly1  You need to contact O2 via Skype and speak to them They will also set up a direct debit for you (you can do it yourself but not with a non working phone)

All info re contacting O2, including Skype, is in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gillymilly1  You need to contact O2 via Skype and speak to them They will also set up a direct debit for you (you can do it yourself but not with a non working phone)

All info re contacting O2, including Skype, is in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Averill
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Gillymilly1 

My phone was the same till this evening. I thought it was because I ordered a new phone. But i simply removed the sim out and in again on the phone and its working ok now. yippee Sure give it a go. Good Luck

Message 3 of 4

Averill
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you try the sim out & in hopefully it works then,  you can ring 02 from your phone.

Message 4 of 4