Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel disney

SophiaR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have disney through my o2 account. How do I cancel disney?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149466 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@SophiaR 

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149466 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@SophiaR 

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Noob
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is not an answer

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149466 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Seems pretty reliable as far as answers are concerned.

Maybe you have a different problem that you haven't explained @Noob ?

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 126018 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

When I first had Disney, ours didn't work. After checking on the Disney site we found we had a non compatible TV. It was too old with the wrong operating system. Luckily we needed a new TV, that fixed it.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5