Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call waiting

A-R
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Call waiting not working since migrating over from Virgin since 25/8/23 please help thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 8

ZahedKhan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone been able to find a resolution for this fault - I have the exact same issue? I called 202 a couple of times and went through dialling a few codes on my phone but it hasn't resolved the issue? The O2 call centre are saying a "CRT" has been raised for me with the faults team and I still haven't had a call back - it's been over a week?

Message 3 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7987 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

I doubt very much that anyone from O2 will call.

Sadly we are all customers here and people seldom come back with solutions to their problem

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@ZahedKhan 

If you were promised a call-back a week ago and are still waiting, you could consider a complaint :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

The first link has a reference to Resolver. Several members of this forum have reported that Resolver have successfully facilitated satisfactory outcomes to complaints.    

Message 5 of 8

ZahedKhan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all. After a lot of going to and fro with O2 202, I managed to resolve the issue myself. I tried the SIM in a completely different phone and call waiting worked OK. My own (non-working) phone had two SIM slots (SIM1 and SIM2) and when I moved my SIM over to SIM2, call waiting worked fine, so it seems like it was an issue with my phone. Apparently, issues with call waiting, dual-SIM working, Wifi / VoLTE calling have been reported on Xiaomi / Poco / Redmi phones and I was able to resolve it by moving my SIM to the second slot. Just thought I'd let you all know in case someone else has the same problem.

Message 6 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7987 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

@ZahedKhan Thanks for the update

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@ZahedKhan 

Glad to know that you have resolved your issue without needing to utilise the complaints' route ! 👍

Message 8 of 8