Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error code 14

John39
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello

I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and added a data plan to my sim only contract.

I followed the instructions on:

How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have?

Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but I get this error when opening the data plan settings on my phone:

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Customer services could not resolve the issue.

•iData is enabled

•WiFi calling is ON

Looks like a common issue with devices not purchased from O2. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 304
303 REPLIES 303

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff  I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 141 of 304

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @GWF I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 142 of 304

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123132 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 143 of 304

mackm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma Would you be able to help me with the same Reference 14 error?

Message 144 of 304

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @mackm I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 145 of 304

Ashleyjames1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Lisa I am having a problem

with my Apple Watch mobile data when trying to add to watch error code 14 I originally had a Apple Watch which was not through 02 and bought elsewhere but then decided to

upgrade to the Apple Watch ultra through o2 I had no problems for a month till I noticed I was paying for 2 data plans for my watch so I rang customer service and they deleted one off but now it doesn’t work at all I think the plan is adding to my old watch which I don’t use anymore as the new watch I got with o2 the Eid wasn’t showing up to transfer the data plan to this watch could you please look in to this for me as I’ve seen you have helped a lot of people on this forum thank you 

Message 146 of 304

Ashleyjames1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa @pgn 

Hi Lisa and pgn I am having a problem

with my Apple Watch mobile data when trying to add to watch error code 14 I originally had a Apple Watch which was not through 02 and bought elsewhere but then decided to

upgrade to the Apple Watch ultra through o2 I had no problems for a month till I noticed I was paying for 2 data plans for my watch so I rang customer service and they deleted one off but now it doesn’t work at all I think the plan is adding to my old watch which I don’t use anymore as the new watch I got with o2 the Eid wasn’t showing up to transfer the data plan to this watch could you please look in to this for me as I’ve seen you have helped a lot of people on this forum thank you 

Message 147 of 304

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36222 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Ashleyjames1 wrote:

@O2Lisa @pgn 

Hi Lisa and pgn I am having a problem

Hi @Ashleyjames1 - I'll tag @O2Ryan who is on from 8am today, watch for a private message from him asking for some details in order to help get you going again. Good luck!

Message 148 of 304

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag @pgn , ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 149 of 304

CCH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Lisa, @O2Emma, @pgn, could anyone help me with an error code 14 on my new Apple Watch 8 please?

Message 150 of 304