Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All calls unknown number

Claire341
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Ive recently upgraded to a galazy s23 and did a sim swap, bow Most of my calls are coming in as unknown numbers. I've tried calling 202 and the lovely lady didn't know how to help me. Been to the 02 shop. 3 people didn't know what to do. Messaged in Facebook (took days to get a reply) says reset network settings. 02 shop did another sim swap and still my calls are coming in most of the time as unknown callers.  Anyone have any ideas how to sort this I'd be very grateful 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

windydick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

..... and so am I. Infuriating! O2 Customer Bad Joke, sorry, "Service" in chocolate teapot area.

Message 11 of 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

@windydick wrote:

..... and so am I. Infuriating! O2 Customer Bad Joke, sorry, "Service" in chocolate teapot area.

This thread was being worked by the O2 Advisors, disbanded as a team in July @windydick - sadly. Your only recourse now is to CS via 202 or 4445 or via Social Media using the link below. Good luck!

Message 12 of 13

Kosmos5457
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was CLI Presentation Facility that was missing as a bolt-on from my account. After this was added on 4th August, issue has been resolved. Speak to o2 and ask that they add that to your account. 

Message 13 of 13