cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Plan Upgrade - More than 24 hours, eSIM not working/No network connection

Leanne12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I moved to a new plan yesterday morning, I've had no network connection since then. It has been more than 24 hours.

Spoke to someone in tech support and they told me that I was using the wrong eSIM. When I explained that I had installed the eSIM that was provided via the My O2 app they were so rude, said I was to respect that they knew what they were talking about and that I was using the wrong sim. I never got an answer and there is no pending eSIM attached to my account.

I checked all the help guides and nothing seems to work. Switched my phone off, looked for an eSIM to install, I've even carried out a reset etc etc I don't know what to do next. I can't make calls nor send text messages. How to do I solve this? Is there a way to reinstall the eSIM?

EDIT: This is so very odd, the last text message I received was from O2 at 2:30pm today. Which means I lost my network connection after that. I can't even make phone calls via WiFi call!!
Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Leanne12 

Quickest way would be to pop in store with photo ID.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Leanne12 

Quickest way would be to pop in store with photo ID.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Leanne12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, you're right. It's best to visit an O2 store.

Message 3 of 3