Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alcatel link zone

Easy-life
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have followed the instructions to the letter, downloaded the app on my iPhone,  connection not found.  Followed instructions which states go to settings page but not clear what I am looking for on settings page.  Instruction very poor and need help to link devices to mobile Wi-Fi device Alcatel link zone.  Both iPhone and iPad will not accept default password and both state no device Found.

any ideas please

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23385 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

@Easy-life Your best bet for a solution would be contacting Apple and Alcatel support: 

Official Apple Support

Support | Alcatel Mobile | TCL Communication

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23385 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

@Easy-life Your best bet for a solution would be contacting Apple and Alcatel support: 

Official Apple Support

Support | Alcatel Mobile | TCL Communication

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

MaggieJ
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But if O2 is the vendor it is down to O2 to address the issue in the first instance. Does anyone have any ideas?

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10410 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3053 Solutions

@MaggieJ 

Always best in the Tech world 1. not to post on a 16month old thread. and 2.  The best thing to do is speak to the manufacturer, as they will be able to troubleshoot better than the supplier.. Also if it is a device issue then  o2 will ask you to send it in for repair...  So go direct to the horses mouth...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6966 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1559 Solutions

Still better to contact Alcatel.

Nobody from O2 here

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

MaggieJ
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for replying. Luckily I found the advice I needed on a two year old thread so all sorted now. Came here to post solution but as you say, this is a 16 month old thread so I'll leave well alone.

Message 6 of 7

MaggieJ
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I phrased that very badly, apologies. I meant that O2 host this community as part of their customer service in the hope that users will be able to help each other to fix issues in the first instance. Luckily for me I got exactly the help I needed from a different thread but I do appreciate your advice. 

Message 7 of 7