Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading issues

Paul112
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello there, ive been trying to upgrade for the last few hours and failing, all goes well until i need to pay the early fee, i enter my details (card, DD details etc) and it always returns with a "check that the information youve entered is correct" message, my details are correct ive even tried different cards with the same response, any help?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Paul112

Welcome to the forum.

Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

You can upgrade via calling 202.

However if you have a local 02 high street store if may be an idea upgrading in store so you have a better chance of walking out with the handset (stocking levels allowing)

Recently we've heard of people upgrading online only to be followed by an email to advise it's then out of stock, or failed deliveries from the Courier Companies.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Perhaps an error on the website. Might be worth to give CS a call in the morning to have your account checked and possibly pay and upgrade over the phone.
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Paul112

Welcome to the forum.

Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

You can upgrade via calling 202.

However if you have a local 02 high street store if may be an idea upgrading in store so you have a better chance of walking out with the handset (stocking levels allowing)

Recently we've heard of people upgrading online only to be followed by an email to advise it's then out of stock, or failed deliveries from the Courier Companies.
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Paul112 

I'm with @Anonymous on this one, ring upgrades, they can take the payment and maybe find you a nice deal?:smileywink:

Message 4 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The time you are trying is when o2 run maintenance on the website. However it is advisable to go in store to upgrade as online is unreliable at the moment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Still....time they fixed or did away with online ordering.

Agreed

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Paul112
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks everyone, im going to my local store today to get it sorted

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good Morning Paul112

Good luck and would you let us know how you get on. 😄
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It will be your best option mate slight_smile
Let us know how it goes for you....

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10