cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stupid question

Anonymous
Not applicable

hiya, ive had a notification saying internal phone storage is getting low, does this mean i need a bigger memory card, i only have the one in i had with the phone whitch is 2 i think ?

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should highlight any apps that can be moved from the root directory to the internal sd card (note this is the internal sd card not an external one). The root directory is usually only about 1gb so fills up quickly. The app is designed to move them from the default storage space to the larger partition called the sd card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i know if they are movable, when i press movable the screen goes blank

Message 22 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

how do i know if they are movable, when i press movable the screen goes blank

Hmmm, that shouldnt happen? MI5 any ideas? 

I'm looking into it

Message 23 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 24 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

when i press on the app its got force stop...uninstall  further down its got clear data whitch is lit up and move to sd card whitch is unlit.....then clear cache whitch is unlit..?

Message 25 of 30

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unless the "move to sd card" is highlighted it means it cannot be moved or it is already on the sd card. I keep saying it but don't get confused between sd card and external (removable) sd card. The apps2sd app only moves from the boot partition to the (internal) sd card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

think ive done it...ive just cleared stuff i dont use and old stuff....thanks guys..

Message 27 of 30

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Your phone is limited on storage so keep it lean and you'll be OK......

Currently using:
Message 28 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad you got it sorted slight_smile
Message 29 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

slight_smile

Message 30 of 30