cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stupid question

Anonymous
Not applicable

hiya, ive had a notification saying internal phone storage is getting low, does this mean i need a bigger memory card, i only have the one in i had with the phone whitch is 2 i think ?

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could do it via an app have a look a few posts up for a suitable one slight_smile
Message 11 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

downloading apps2sd now

Message 12 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on slight_smile
Message 13 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Boot the phone into recovery mode (Vol Up+Home+Power) and choose "Clear Cache" (Vol Keys move up / down and power to execute). This will clear some space for you, next you need to remove any apps you don't use so as not to waste the limited space available to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh gawd, think ill just get a bigger memory card lol , one more thingin settings ive got the samsung apps to update notification only when im using wifi...is this correct as ive turned packet data off so i dont use my allowance , ?

Message 15 of 30

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
A memory card won't help you for apps, but it will give you somewhere to keeps music and photos etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 30

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

ive got the samsung apps to update notification only when im using wifi...is this correct as ive turned packet data off so i dont use my allowance , ?

That's fine.....

Currently using:
Message 17 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
The trouble is if all your apps are on the phone memory even if you put a bigger memory card in the phone itself may still have low memory
Message 18 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive downloaded that that app2sd but dont understand it ive opened it on the top its got movable....on sdcard and phone only...now what do i do  ?

Message 19 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any apps that it says are moveable to SD I'd suggest move, if you have any widgets on the homescreen don't move those apps.
Message 20 of 30