Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Do Contract prices on o2 site include VAT?

I am looking to get a SIM only deal from o2, is VAT included or not on the website prices, i am assuming it isn't but can't find any confirmation.Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding

I have diverted all calls to my Business O2 (contract) to my Personal O2 (contract). What costs are incurred, and by whom, when this forwarding happens. When I go abroad, I swap this around (Personal forwarded to Business).When both phones are in the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Retention Deal for long-standing Customer?

My mum has been with O2 since its very beginning as BT Cellnet and was on a SIM-Only deal for 12 and half of those years.She took an upgrade in 2008 for the Samsung G800 where they awarded her a £10 discount per month for the entire contract, this is...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Voicemail

Hi,I need to know if voicemails delete automatically after a certain time period. If so, what is this time period? And what can I do to prevent the voicemail getting deleted?Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I check my balance?

Without registering online how can I check my balance?I've just moved onto Simplicity but I don't know how to check how many texts/minutes I have remaining.I have sent a blank text to 21202 twice now, but it has just said there is an error, please co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need same number lost phone!!

Hey,Lost my phone couple of weeks ago but i want to keep the same number i had is this possible?? Have been a customer for years and ive still got the card that you use to top up if this helps.Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Payment Line

Recently destroyed my bills for the purpose of spring cleaning. Now, typically, I need the automated payment line but cannot find the number anywhere. Does anyone have it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos