Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Passing a contract to someone else

Has anyone tried to pass a contract to someone else? Until my daughter was 18 i was paying for her contact whilst she paid me via standing order. She is now 20 and i threaten to leave o2 if they wont switch to her name.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay in advance without being told

I organised my pay monthly contract over the phone with o2 and was not made aware that i was paying a month in advance... not just a month but a month and one day! why?..... poor service o2. Not even got the phone and I have a bill. I did the deal ov...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying a refurbished phone

I've been thinking about getting the sony ericsson x10 on pay monthly, however it's a refurbished phone. So should i risk buying a refurbished phone that has a waranty of 3 months?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is "O2 Web Daily"

Hi, I'm on £10 simplicity (to be honest not sure sure its called).I've got a free bolt-on "O2 Web Daily". Can somebody tell me what this is please and/or give me a link to read about it. Cannot find a thing on o2 website.Cheers!EDIT: Think I found it...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

14 day change of mind policy

Hi. I got a monthly contract out today and heard that you have 14 days to change your mind. Going to end my contract as family or on a bolt on that doesnt let them ring me. (favourite place i think)So, what i want to know is will i get charged anythi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

scammed on topup

Warning: danger topping up by phoneI have had a nasty experience.I have o2 broadband, happy with it and so I got o2 pay as you go for my partner. Around 18th December I topped up from her phone £10.00 the only time I have ever done it.Now I have been...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating replacement sim

HelloI just lost my phone and ordered a new sim which i got today.I just want to know hopw to activate it online cos it says sim registration failed when im trying to insert it.I got an online account on o2.ANyone please help.;many thanksmichael

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from tesco

I've had a tesco mobile number for about a year now and i'm thinking about changing networks to 02 but keep the same number.02 have a section on their website about keeping your number, but tesco have nothing so i was wandering how i go about keeping...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do Contract prices on o2 site include VAT?

I am looking to get a SIM only deal from o2, is VAT included or not on the website prices, i am assuming it isn't but can't find any confirmation.Any help would be appreciated thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos