cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proof of purchase

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish to insure my phone and it is beyond the 28 day window that O2 give so I am having to get it through other means, it ls stated in the terms and conditions that should I need to make a claim I need proof of purchase. I've looked and I cannot seem to find the receipt and copy of my contract, my question is, is it possible to get another copy of my contract sent to me or am I stuck?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If you speak to O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG. 8002 for Business. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus they should be able to send you this information and some info is available in your myo2.

Edit to add recent thread -> http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/proof-of-purchase-problems/m-p/680471/highlight/tr...
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

i am sure you would be able to find this in My O2?...... It certainly would give information on the phone and date contract started...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
In myo2 I believe under See My Previous Orders , Find the order and print it out, although it won't obviously be on O2 Letterhead so check with the Insurance Company if they'd accept this.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I wish to insure my phone and it is beyond the 28 day window that O2 give so I am having to get it through other means, it ls stated in the terms and conditions that should I need to make a claim I need proof of purchase. I've looked and I cannot seem to find the receipt and copy of my contract, my question is, is it possible to get another copy of my contract sent to me or am I stuck?

@Anonymous  -  If you bought the phone using a debit or credit card there might be sufficient information on your monthly bank or card statement to satisfy the insurer. 

Message 6 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions