cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor connectivity in Chester

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very poor app service in Chester when I can get it as clear as a bell 8 miles from the city centre but the app 'apologises' unavailable at the moment in the middle of Chester. The apps a fraud a con, cant get code cant get treat. Very poor. And the tip you gave me sent me here? Sending me around the Wrekin for an obsolete answer.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I am in croydon and can't seem to make any calls keeps saying call failed, Bill is up to date and everything but no one can help

What signal is showing on your phone?

Some tips and checks here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752#M59833

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Which app are you having issues - O2 priority possibly.

Check your http://status.o2.co.uk for any mast issues for signal perhaps.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I'll take a guess at yet another congested 3g cell giving very little throughput.
Nothing that can be done other than wait for the network to be upgraded if it's due to be done in your area.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in croydon and can't seem to make any calls keeps saying call failed, Bill is up to date and everything but no one can help
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What signal is showing on your phone?

Some tips and checks here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752#M59833

Message 5 of 5