Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 service in CH1, problems for months

Stuart8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Poor to non-existent O2 signal issues continue in Chester CH1, bad signal, terrible noisy line which nobody can hear you, limited or no internet.. appalling service..
It has been like this for two months, many registered complaints and they can't or don't want to fix it.. they say they have a mast issue which now seems like a standard answer..  paying a hefty price for the contract as well.. they don't even offer any solution. Been with o2 for approx 15 years... Very angry customer.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12096 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

Download the My Network app from the appropriate app store (Google or Apple) and keep reporting issues.

Get anyone in the area on o2 also having issues to do the same - the more reports the better.

Also check if any of the advice in the link below will help.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

I'm afraid there is little we can do about it here as we are all customers just like you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12096 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

Download the My Network app from the appropriate app store (Google or Apple) and keep reporting issues.

Get anyone in the area on o2 also having issues to do the same - the more reports the better.

Also check if any of the advice in the link below will help.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3