Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False information

loopylass
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well where shall I begin here. Been an 02customer for ten year as mist my family are. Ordered and paid for a phone on 10th December. Had confirmed message of delivery on 10th be dispatched by 12th... ok so that evening after payment was paid they mail me saying out of stock til 12th December. Ok so stock came in on 12th and spite having an online chat with an advisor on 11th all stock had been sent but not mine.. then they tell me more stock is in on 15th today. So I enquirie again and fobbed off again and they dont even know nor can they be professional enough to makesure I get it. Baring in mind im a single mum of two ten yr olds n only have one phone for one child n struggled buy much more for them. I bin let down buy what I thoughr was a great network provider. I wanted a certain model phone but as it stated out ofstock upon ordering I had to change to another same phone but one up in design as this was available so I cant understand y they mailed me after taken my money to say out of stock... then back in stock day later and out of stock again. This is my girls main xmas present and i cant afford buy another im absolutely discusted in the way things been handled and that o2 done nothing bit make excuse after excuse for there failed and false information and there mistake.
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Sadly you are not the only one.

We have had few others complaining about the same thing.

I would call O2 and cancel your order and perhaps get the phone from your local store when refunded but bare in mind it takes up to 14 days to get your money back I think.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Sadly you are not the only one.

We have had few others complaining about the same thing.

I would call O2 and cancel your order and perhaps get the phone from your local store when refunded but bare in mind it takes up to 14 days to get your money back I think.

Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

We are all customers here, and cannot really help you with your problem, except to say that you are sadly one of many people being disappointed by not receiving what they ordered, yet the money is now with O2. I can only advise you to try to speak to Customer Services. 202 if you're Pay Monthly, 4445 if You're Pay & Go. Do not try to use Live Chat for anything concerning your account. Their reputation isn't really up to scratch, and would only muddle your problem further. Speak to CS and either request a refund or find out when you might get your order. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Yet another example of O2 displaying false information on their website in order to get you to buy...taking your money and then telling you the item is out of stock. Disgusting and immoral practice. They don't give a damn about customer service. That much is obvious slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

loopylass
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeh I dont think so truth is its wrong to take money n give false information out and unprofessional n I waited about enpugh they took payment in minutes refunds shud work same way they should not letorders go through ifno stock either
Message 5 of 9

loopylass
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spot on glad av someone on side its bad publicity I know that much. There loss of business silly reallyas most people leaving them cantjust be a coincidence
Message 6 of 9

loopylass
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanku I shall do just that lol
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
In some past similar circumstances if the person instigated a Complaint via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain they then have been contacted with a delivery date.

Worth a try !
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @loopylass 

I totally understand the frustration behind this and I'll be feeding it back...

As advised please give customer service a call and stay in touch with the Community to let us know how things progress.

Message 9 of 9