Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Where on my account do I go to cancel my account, I will be taking my number with me as will be asking for the PAC codeThanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bank detailsl

On setting up my account I gave my wife's bank account as I do not have a debit card for the account I wish to use to ay the monthly bill. There are links on your info. How do I cyhange this George Baxter

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contact and getting PAC code.

Hi Guys, Looking for some advice, My contact is due to end on 6th December 2016, and I want to give 30 days notice so my questions are: 1) When should I give 02 notice to avoid extra charges? Would it be the 4th November 2016? 2) At what point can I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 7

hi thete just bought a new iphone 7 can i take my sim out of my 5s and put it straight into the new device?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

charge for calling eu countries

Hi,Eu regulation states provider can charge a maximum of 5p a minute after 30april2016 for calls between eu numbers (eg from uk to your family in spain) . before 30april 2016 this was 17p.link www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1403479/eu-roaming-...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unacceptable wait times

So, I'm trying to contact o2 for a PAC code. There is no agent available for online chat and the queue on the phone line is in excess of 30 minutes.For a communications company that seems pretty poor communication?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

I'm away in Australia and want to cancel my contract but it won't let me call 202 for customer service and when my sister rang the number to cancel it for me they wouldn't let her do it and said I would need to come online and speak to someone via ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping auto top ups

My husband bought me a new phone which gives me a new number. How do I stop my auto top up on O2 and start a new one on my new phone online?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thailand charges

In Thailand, with international roaming turned off before I even landed, and have declined all calls received, not listened to any voicemail messages or made a single call.Initially on O2 Travel, I assumed as no data has been sent or received, I woul...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos