Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hi can anyone help with some advice please?i need to upgrade my phone but i want to keep my old number how can i do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to connect to Wifi on London Underground

Hi, I've been trying to connect to Wifi on the London Underground through the Virgin Media portal, but when I select the O2 option and enter my number it produces an error message stating 'Sorry, this service is only for people on O2. Just joined? It...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I brought a phone 2 days ago,when do you think it will come thank you 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my sim card

Ive lost my sim card when taking it out of my phone, i need to get a new one and de-activate the one i have lost! How can I do this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Chats

Hey, I had a conversation using o2 chats last afternoon. When I clicked end chat, the window just disappeared. Usually it gives me the option to send me a transcript of the conversation, which did not happen this time. I was wondering if there is any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

How do I obtain a PAC code?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number in mid contract

Hi I have 2 lines with o2, one is due to end in febuary and i would like to end that but at the same time, wonder if its possible to get a pac and port it into the other line.

Resolved! Talk

How can i get to talk to a person on o2 help

nitram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a 'like new' phone

I have been trying to purchase a phone from your like new section for a week now but every time I fill in my card details and checkout it says the payment did not go through. I have tried three different cards, gone through two webchats and gone to t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Why am I still being charged for o2 insurance. I cancelled this at the end of my last contract, when I started my sim only contract in august 2016.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos