Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call problem

Hi. Can not use my phone at all, look like was blocked. Can you check it for me,pls. Thanks Anna

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old Nokia Phone

How Do I get my new voucher installed on my phone, as the numbers I have tried 202--444 etc will not recognise my mobile phone number.I do not want to update my phone as hardly use.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent charges

Hi I've been charges 4.99 for something yesterday. Think this is an error

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges abroad

What are all these SMS message charges I'm being billed for when backpacking around Asia? 127 of them! I've hardly used my phone. My couple of calls home come to £20, my data has been off throughout with no charge, no charges for other texts or minut...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 & other agencies

Hello.I have been using a small samsung for text and calls for years. do not want, or need internet access. A few weeks ago I was contacted by, what I believed to be O2 to tell me that my contract had expired (?) and was eligible for a new phone. Not...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat

what on earths wrong with live chat, 3rd day of trying to get on to someone

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue Account ****666

Sirs I am emailing you direct as I am not talking to the chat agents ever again. Every time I use that chat system to pass information on or make a request regarding my accounts. Every single time I do, nothing happens and my requests or information ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swapping

I'm a bit of a techno-dunce I'm afraid.... In September I received a 2nd hand phone bought a new sim from O2 and have used it a couple of times I continued to use old phone and sim from other company, waiting for the contract to expire. I've been tol...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Bundles

Hi! After a couple of months using the £15 bundle, can I just switch to the £10 one without any issue? Thx

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos