Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly - Change Of Number

I'm getting more and more time waisting calls from various 'companys', is it possible for me to get a new number? I've been with o2 for over 10 years now and have always had the same number.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card swaps

I currently have an iPhone 4 on contract and have just acquired an iPhone 5, can I just get O2 to send me a micro SD card with the same number for the new iPhone 5?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet connection

I own a nokia lumia 800 and up until two days ago I could get the internet and emails on mobile data. Then there was an issue with one of the masts but apparently thats fixed now but I still can only get the internet when its on Wifi. I need my email...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refund - Upgrade cancelled

Hi, I Placed an order for a fast track upgrade on 26th April and paid £179.99 for the handset. I waited a week and had no update since it was out of stock, but the local stores had stock. So I called to cancel my upgrade online. This has sucessfully ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stupid question

hiya, ive had a notification saying internal phone storage is getting low, does this mean i need a bigger memory card, i only have the one in i had with the phone whitch is 2 i think ?

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free minutes

I just wondering why I Havant got my free minutes I have topped up more then 15 pound this month like 40 pound within the last 3 weeks can anyone help me out please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lots of unused credit - pay towards new phone?

Hello to you all, Apologies if this has been asked before but I did a search and could not find anything. I am currently on Pay as you go Unlimited and have built up a lot of credit on my phone (currently in excess of £100). I was wondering if it is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost iPhone - With no insurance!

Hi there... Here's my scenario. Basically I've lost my iPhone from place to another via a taxi. It's still not been recovered. My pickle is that it's just been upgraded and didn't even get chance to insurance it through my bank! Here's what I've done...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos