Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi, I need to activate my pay monthly replacement sim.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new mobile number and login detail

May I ask how to add another product into my existing accoung? Even though you have a page is showing to add the new device, however, login detail takes me my old account. Its confusing could you please explain how I can view my new bill.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Personal (Pay Monthly) Account to Business Account

Is there a charge involved to transfer my personal pay monthly contract to a Business account?(I have a limited company, but use my personal contract for a lot of business use) I keep getting conflicting information from o2 staff... -The first adviso...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iPad Pro on O2 Refresh plan

Hi all, I'd imagine this is a niche market, to be honest (last reference I can find on here about unlocking iPads is back from 2014). I'd just had my iPhone 6S unlocked a month ago (before upgrading to the 7 last week). They couldn't tell me in the s...

Shish by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g and 4g coverage

Anyone know when O2 plan to rollout 3g and 4g in the Brecon area LD3 ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will I get my phone back from being repaired?

My device was taken in to be replaced for the fifth time, on the 21st of october. It does not appear on the repair diagnostics page. I have had no communication since 25th october when the despatch was cancelled.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring numbers

Hi, basically my mum's business is paying for my phone bill on their business contract. I've decided to get my own contract now, however I would like to still use the number I have now. Is it possible to transfer this number to my new contract?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messed Direct Debit

Hi, I just need an advice - My mum joined O2 together with her friend, Mark. They had some kind of joined account or something but later decided to split and an agent in O2 store messed their Direct Debits - she pays his bills and he - hers. They wen...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I wish to cancel my contract that has already ended please. I am going on pay as you go. Can someone contact me so I know the right way to go about this. Thankyou

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending photo by email

I am trying to send a copy of recent calls by email not sure how to do this please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos