Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! can i cancel my contract online

Ive been searching the O2 site to cancel my contract but nothing comes up, the live chat and phone line are always too busy

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my final bill

i am trying to pay my final bill. unable to do so on o2 site. page no longer exists. posted cheque to address on paperwork. cheque returned, via post office endorsed 'return to sender'. still receiving non payment mail firstly from o2 and now from de...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have the wrong sim?

I recently asked for a new pay as you go SIM card but due to poor phone quality of the call I ended up with a contract for o2 when all I needed was a pay as you go this is running me dry of my money and I'm paying under 40 pounds when I have never us...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan and ending contrat

My contract finishes in January. According to O2 online if I pay wants left of the device plan,£20.00, I can upgrade. Does this however mean if I want to move elsewhere,that even if I pay the device plan off I have to stay until January? Stupid quest...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left O2 but Iphone 5 still locked

Hi I left O2 about 2 month ago and requested my old Iphone 5 to be unlocked as I bought it from O2 on a monthly contract. I submitted a request to have the phone unlocked via an online form and told this would be done in 14 days. I have not had anyth...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of my automatic Top up

Hi I need to cancel my automatic Top up payment, I am on pay as you go and am changing my provider but am struggling to find out how to stop this before my next payment ???

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driving me mad....

O2 are driving me mad.....I called O2 last month, as with my new employer, for work we need to provide our own handsets and expense them each month, a pain I know...Anyway I specifically asked if I could have my bills separate, if I take out another ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does any customer representatives exist?

I have been robbed, left without phone and already second day by skype and online trying to get in touch/ report phone stolen but noone is availalble online chat and when im calling over the phone waiting time ranging from 30 min - 50min, but i keep ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium things on my bill ...what the heck are they? Unable to talk to a person to find out

HelloO2 has just sent me the messageHello JULIEYour bill normally comes to £40.06. But this month you've already spent £22.04 more than that (and that's without VAT).To keep track of what you're spending, text 'balance' to 21202 free at any time. Or ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos