Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Re: They did not unlock my Iphone becouse IMEI doesnt mutch the

Hi! The IMEI - xxxxxxxxxx has not been used on our network, so it will not be possible to unlatch it. Does this thread still apply in 2016? (thread 2010)? I have an iphone 6s locked on O2 and the message above appears. What sould I do to unlock it? R...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Been trying to use live chat on & off all morning - it's always "give us a moment ..." Getting seriously fed up now.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 New Sim Offer - Too Good To Be True?

Hi folks my first post So basically, I am currently on O2 pay as you go and it was becoming very expensive for me as my friends are all on different networks and I phoned them a lot and text them a lot and it was just so dear!! I topped up like 3 tim...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DD change of date

How do i change my DD date yo 1sy of each month

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi, need some help here. I'm new to O2 refresh, bought a new iPhone and my bank account has two separate direct debit for O2. Is that because O2 separates airtime and phone plan? Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted charges

I have 88450 charging me 3.75 a month and I dint know how to stop it ...when I go to send STOP to the number it says it charges and I dont know who or what company this is that is charging me...any advice????

Shann1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Plan

Hey guys, I'm 3 months into a 12 month sim only contract plan, went in to upgrade to a 24 month handset plan but the shop told me I need to wait until i'm 6 months in to my current contract before I can do this. Any way around it? My phone has died a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade scam !!!!!!

Today I received a call from 02(capita) offering me an upgrade. My current contract ends in about 7 months..conversation started with details about my current call plan, I could save money with a reduced plan as I dont use that much data or free call...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go bundles

I bought a mobile for use in emergencies only and topped up with £10. I topped up on the mobile by dialing 4444. The information was far from clear, and seem to have purchased a 'bundle' that without me even using the phone has swallowed my £10. I no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos