Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Early Upgrade?

I have a very simple query. 1. I was a silver member of O2 Rewards which entitled me to a 1-month early upgrade. I had recently renewed at a more expensive tariff and I could see that in the next few months I would hit the threshold for being a Gold ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Daily Europe not available?

Just text DATA to 2020 and I got a SMS back saying: 'Sorry but our new Web Daily Europe rate isn't available on your mobile tarrif at the moment.' Has anyone else had the same problem?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s

Hi just sounding off lol in march 2012 i took out a new 24 mth contract on iphone 4s in white and after a week decided to change to the black one so i have been using it since late march (my previous mob was samsung galaxy s) and I find that i HATE I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Downgrade Question

I upgraded my contract early when i could back in November 2011. I chose a tariff which i thought would be appropriate but i have more than i need. Ive tried to downgrade online, but will only let me upgrade my tariff. Is it still the 9 month rule? T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS settings

Not sure if this is phone or settings related, so will post the query here. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII. When I receive a picture message all I get is a grey button which says "Download". When I press the button it disappears, and the word "Downloadi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC CODES PAY AS YOU GO

Hi, Sorry i am sure you will have been asked this a million times I was told by vodaphone who i had originally moved from 3 years ago due to poor coverage I am moving back and want to return to vodaphone so I need the pac code where do I get it? my w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 upgrade - MicroSim

I understand the above has the new style MicroSim rather than the standard sim card. I have pre-ordered my upgrade hopefully for delivery at the end of the month. Checking in My02 on my Galaxy S2 wondering if it is worth requesting a new MicroSim car...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excess data charge for All Rounder bolt on

Hi,I'm currently on a £10.50 simplicity 12 months plan with £6 All rounder data bolt-on. On the My O2 app it says if I used up all the allowances they will limit my data connection speed to 15kbps, but it never mention the cost for the excess data. P...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment method for Bolt Ons?

I was just wondering how you pay for bolt ons using Pay as You Go. If for example I top up £15, and the Bolt On costs £5 per month, does it then take £5 every time I top up leaving me with £10? Or do I have to top up £20?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone pay as you go tariff and bolt on query

I'm asking this question on behalf of my Mother. Prior to my Mother getting her iPhone 4S, she was just using a non smart phone. She was and still is on the same tariff (Talkalot tariff which gives her 300 free texts with a £10 top up, if she doesnt ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos