Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone number - PAYG to Contract

I want to change my old phone and in the process change from pay as you go to pay monthly. However I really do not want to change my number - I have had it for many years and do not want the hassle of changing it everywhere and notifying everybody. C...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

I made a full payment on Thursday 15 of June. Today it shows still not received. money was taken from my bank account on Thursday. this is first time when the payment is going so long time. why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade or New Contract

Hi my upgrade is due on O2 soon and when looking for the best deals on carphonewarehouse, to stay on the same network, a new contract is coming out better than just upgrading. My question is if I take out a new contract with O2 how do I keep my numbe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning faulty item

So i got a contract Alcatel 10 Plus tablet on the 2nd of this month and already it fails to connect to the wifi if its not in the same room, it struggles to pick up 4g in rural areas despite my phone picking up 4g no problem and twice now its crashed...

Call History

I need to access my call history from last year - any help please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anonyous phone allspice (frequently)

I am sick of these anonymous phonecall, I am an I'll woman and dother no need these stupid phonecall waking me up ,I know I couldidn't put it on silent but that would be a uselse's point as I wouldn't hear at all it is literally getting me to the poi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

European roaming and tethering

Now there is no difference between home and European usage will we be able to use our phones as a hot spot when on holiday in qualifying countries.

Resolved! Network up date

Will there be a up date to improve the network next month as reading the past threads it is due.and could you please tell me what is the service for my area Densole Kent.being a new customer there seems to be a long delay when calling another contact...

Snap by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment dates

Hi i would like to change my payment date so it coincides with my paydates i.e. 1st of every month pls advise

Resolved! Bill

Hi I have received a text saying I owe an amount which I do not. There was a problem last month regaridng international travel which was resolved by one of your agents but it seems you have not updated your system and are still trying to say I owe £2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos