cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pac code

Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone know the O2 number to call to get my PAC code ????  on;line help is sueless for this...

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Phone 202 if on contract or 4445 from PAYG. Ask for a PAC slight_smile they'll put you through to retentions and they'll sort it out.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Phone 202 if on contract or 4445 from PAYG. Ask for a PAC slight_smile they'll put you through to retentions and they'll sort it out.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

See "Contact us" at the bottom of the page.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

.. 'contact us' is a laugh, I've been trying to do that over the past week:

A) the '202' number (or whatever) of course just takes you to an automated phone menu system, and after the inevitable drill down to ind the 'get your PAC code' option - ... it puts you (well, me) on indefiinite hold (I have tried it siz times, each time, hold >= 30 mins...)

b) the Lucy guru droid just states what a pac code is, not what MY pac code is, so she is useless

c) your online (I assume human) guru's tell me that - hey - surprise - they cannot give me a PAC code, and cld I pls try calling 202.......

Be honest with yourself : as a comms company, you ONLY want comms that are of benefit to the company : any unwelcome comms, such as request to end contract, etc, are de-proiritises so as to incentivise the customer to give up trying and ... just keep on.

Your own response to this thread (a simple 'contact us') (not 'here's my direct line, pls contact me...') illustrates this perfectly.  I have contacted you via this forum.  You have failed to contact me back. 

Stop press : I am in the process of filing a complaint with Ofcom.... and guess what - I've been contacted (just like that!!!!) to ask why !!!! is this coincidental?

I suggest to any readers of this forum thread that if they are having trouble getting a PAC code to go immediately to Ofcom - don't wait round.

Message 4 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Your own response to this thread (a simple 'contact us') (not 'here's my direct line, pls contact me...') illustrates this perfectly.  I have contacted you via this forum.  You have failed to contact me back. 

We are only customers here the same as you, you cannot contact O2 directly through this forum.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

he offered you the correct advice, no need to be sarcastic & rude, you really do need to contact cs for this

Message 6 of 14

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Glad you've got your PAC, the doors over there>>

We are customers like yourself. I can understand being irratated but if one of my staff was doing a job for you and you spoke to them with such conceit I'd be more than happy for them to "educate" you.

If this causes offence I apolagise(Ish) have some respect for the people around you.

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you were antagonistic towards him then you deserve such a response

Message 8 of 14

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I didn't think I was? Was I?:(
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

not you lol, i meant the op, cant work out the quote function so sorry if it looked like that

Message 10 of 14