Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 have messed up my bill once again

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone need advice here.o2 messed up my account back in june,then sent me an astronomical bill.Was told it was all resolved and it will be cleared by o2 customer services and the complaints team.My bill has arrived and once again i owe out money.I lost the compesation i was given for losing service when they messed my account.i tried contacting o2 and brilliant their systems are down.I was promised it was all resolved and now typical a new problem.Best part is it takes o2 a month to resolve their bill

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

i got no where,i asked for a manager and there is none there.The girl couldnt even understand me.Told me to talk to the complaints team.I said i will and i will tell them how rubbish the customer services was.Shes said im sorry,i repeated wat i said.Then she said go and do that cause we aint getting anywhere.Very unhappy.

Message 21 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

I know,im very unhappy cause this has been going since june.When you think its resolved they do something else.

yeah watch your credit rating they messed up on mine now i have to solve my credit rating out

Message 22 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

oh i know.cause if they mess that up.im taking them to town

Message 23 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

As I said earlier maybe something that @Toby our community manager could look at for you. You just seem to be going round in circles. Toby isnt back till Monday so hopefully he will be able to advise

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

the woman who i was arguing with was from a call centre in africa!The language barrier is a bit much sometimes.I know there is some very helpful people in the customer services in africa,but to be honest i dont need this grief.I was told i paid nothing last month but why should i be out of pocket for their mistake?The figure isnt much this time but its the principle of the matter that I was lied to or misinformed.I was made to believe the bill was cleared but its was not.I genuinely thought everything was resolved,but sadly its causing me unnecesary stress.I will be contacting the complaints team on monday morning.And i will see what happens from there. 

Message 25 of 33

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If you get put through to an overseas call centre you can ask to be transferred to a UK adviser.

What to do next....Google CEO O2 and send an email to his office. Include a contact number and you will definitely get this sorted. PM if you want for the email address.

Message 26 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Thanks for all the advice guys,I'm going to ring O2 complaints team in the morning.because all this is unacceptable.the manager is Africa was supposed to call me but he didn't.so that's more ammo for me,well when I spoke to a girl in England she told me you could get connected to UK,India or Africa.i just thought wat in the name of hell.but she was saying you can't get put through to the UK call centre.which is not good like.its a gamble where your call will be directed to.
Message 27 of 33

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It will depend on call volume as to where you are directed but as I said, you can ask to be transferred.

....and I would still email the CEO tongue

Message 28 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Well I totally understand what you are saying but I have actually asked a few times in the past to be transferred to a UK call centre where someone speaks English and they refused.which is aggravating.
Message 29 of 33

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Others have reported that they have asked and have been transferred. Can't speak personally as I've never had that problem so you can only go off your own request. Shame, but hopefully you will get this sorted in the very near future.

Message 30 of 33