Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

o2 chat?

has anyone else been involved in an onlibe help chat with an advisor? i need one to speak to badly as my phone has been cut off and am unsure as to what to do regarding my payment for my bill.
Anonymous

Re: o2 chat?

just browse the shop pages on the site and a help advisor should pop up. be warned though, the advisors don't have access to your account details, so you may have to call them up directly.
Anonymous

The option to chat just pops up on your screen if you've been on the site for a while - it depends on how many advisors are available, but it should be within about 5 minutes of you going on the O2 site normally.
Anonymous

Customer service Chat advisors should have access to your account details, it's just the Sales team that don't, so make sure you click 'I am an existing customer' when the option comes up.
Anonymous

they have barred my fone and i am unable to ring them. they decide to ring in the times when i am in class also... frigging o2 i am not a happy customer!!!!!
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

they have barred my fone and i am unable to ring them. they decide to ring in the times when i am in class also... frigging o2 i am not a happy customer!!!!!

I wouldn't imagine O2 are best pleased at the non payment of your account. :womanindifferent:
You posted this first on 28th March and you still haven't paid it!
You can ring from any landline at 5p a minute.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1