Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2/Virgin Media

SeanR69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As you have now just anonced the merger with Virgin Media will we get the option to leave o2 free of charge  - personally want nothing to do with that shower of **** and would like to take my business elsewhere.

When I signed my contract it was with O2 and VM were not in the picture

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SeanR69 Hi, as others have said, I don't think you can leave and cancel your contract with O2 unless something specific has changed to your contract. If something does change, then you need to be given prior notice and you will have the opportunity to cancel before accepting the changes.  

Message 11 of 14

SeanR69
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Probably is the case - if not then I'll see it out but definitely won't renew when it's due - cheers all 

Message 12 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

For now both O2 and Virgin Media will continue to exist separately, as well as together. That being said, customer contracts won’t change, and customers will continue to be billed by O2 and their Direct Debit details won't change. And if you need any support, we’ll still bring you the same level of customer service you expect from O2.

You may look to cancel your contract, but there could be charges to exit early. If it's something you'd like to explore further, please get in touch with our customer service team.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 13 of 14

Nothappy24
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Would not use this offer if it was the only choice avilable i was told that it would be as simple as putting the new sim in my phone and everying would be the same as before. And not having to get the pac code, no way would i recommend taking this offer. The o2 customer serice is rubbish, i will stick with virgin

Message 14 of 14