cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How do I enter o2 refresh, I was told when I purchased my phone from the carphone warehouse I was already on o2 refresh yet 5 months into my contract I don't think I am. I was wondering does anyone know how to work out if you are on o2 refresh are not, as I want to get a new phone I have s6 edge but want iphone 6s plus yet I can't seem to see any options and I don't see a split in the bills I just see upgrade option which is £624 which is a lot of money and I think this is to end my full contract not just my phone.

Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23954 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

What is the point in starting a new thread, and asking the same question a week after you were given the same answer?Bang

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93948 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Five months in and you are stuck into a further 19 months. Your only option would be to sell the phone and buy the iphone, use your current contract sim in the iphone until the contract has run it's minimum term.

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149132 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions
CPW have never been able to sell refresh contracts.
If you have proof that they told you this you need to challenge them with it.
This isn't anything o2 can help you with unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 13