cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messaging

Anonymous
Not applicable

e tired to massage 3 different nubers inthe last 24 hours and they have not gone through? saying the mobile connection is not working and in the messaging textx its saying sending!!!!! can you help me as these are important messages. thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. Check your postcode for any network faults here http://status.o2.co.uk/

It could be a problem with the masts near you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
have you tried to make any calls?
have you received any texts or calls?
if the connection is not working then it suggests their is an issue.
check for faults as suggested, but also try turning the phone off and cleaning the sim.
if that doesn't work then have you got credit (if on pay as you go) or has your last bill been paid (if pay monthly)?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have a look at our community help thread too
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/10140...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous how are you doing with the messages - did they send in the end or are you still experiencing issues? Any help from the above advice?

Message 5 of 5