Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

living abroad and getting hold of O2 customer service

MelHux
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So Ive been living in Australia (a lot longer than I thought I would - 6years now!) and I have kept my mobile active whilst away for the trips back I do once/twice a year.
Ive always seen two charges come out of my UK account. One for £19.99 and the other for £16.99.
I dont know what the £16 one is and I cant seem to find that information on MyO2... I have no boltons and the very basic of services.... so why am I paying this £16 every month?
I cant download the app because of being in the wrong region for the apple store and I cant get hold of customer service via phone even when I stay up until midnight to do it (time difference)
Is there no email address overseas customers can use during this period of restricted hours you have for your customer service team???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @MelHux ,

Is it a pay monthly contract or a pay and go you top up online?

signature
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Do you upgrade your phones through O2?

Two payments usually means a Refresh contract where you pay for the handset and the airtime seperately.

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@MelHux Use Skype to call any of the numbers within this link. A guide to using Skype is there too.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4