Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 upgrade direct?

Has o2 Ended it's deals with mobilephonesdirect and buymobiles/affordablemobiles??? You can only get new contracts can't upgrade (Mobilephonesdirect) and there hardly any upgrade deals with buymobiles/Affordable mobiles (Same comnpany I thnk) but loa...

ITFCJosh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number

I’m having problems trying to transfer my old number. I’ve filled in the online form several times but always get an automated email a little while later saying it’s failed. Anyone got any ideas or had the same problem?

Pac code

I have taken up a new contract with o2. I entered my pac code when purchasing the phone. I now have the phone and my old number has not come across. How do I update my new phone and contract to my old phone number?

Wylie001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment missing

I made a payment through the app over a week ago, it’s left my account but it’s not been received by o2.I called and they asked to send proof over to paymenttotrace@o2.com but it keeps being rejected by the server.Does anyone else know the email addr...

Cara374 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for a decision on a contract

Hello yesterday morning I applied for a contract and phone . I paid the upfront fee for the device, and they told me i have to wait 24h for the decision. I didn’t receive anything. Suggestions? Thank you

Diana88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free bolt on

How do I choose my free bolt on?

Rpd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get in contact with an adviser

I need to speak with someone to sort my apple watch out but am hard of hearing so ringing them is an issue is there another way i can contact them

Tammy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Hello due to the current pandemic my circumstances have changed, I no longer work & I am waiting on my universal credit payment on monday the 25th, until then I cant pay my outstanding bill. My phone has been locked from data & calls is there anyway ...

Luke89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

Hi,Please why is my bill not stable, it goes up every month

ATB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded phone contract

I have upgraded my phone now, when I get it and set it up will the other contract just stop working after? Thanks

Gemma2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos