Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,818

Re: leaving 02 as the signal is no good

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone else noticed when you go into recent charges it says it normally takes 12 hours for calls to appear but maybe longer for international and Tu go calls so its definitely coming

....so it does!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous

Tu go is not far away, they are not taking on beta testers for Iphones anymore as they have maxed out. They are just beta testing the other phones at the moment. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Its not just bad at home it is elsewhere as well and have tried different phones as well

Highlighted
Topics: 546
Solutions: 12,744

@Anonymous wrote:

Its not just bad at home it is elsewhere as well and have tried different phones as well

Clearly O2 would not have 22 million customers if the signal was bad everywhere. Have you tried a new SIM or any other troubleshooting activity?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

there is another person in the household who is on 02 and he is experiencing the same problems

Highlighted

Have you tried switching phone to 2G only ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

I am paying for 3g why would i want to go backwards??????????

Highlighted

Whatever...... !!

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Then it sounds like your sim card is faulty. How long have you had that sim card for? Have you tried a new one?

And the reason MI5 suggested switching it to 2G only is because 3G can often be impeded by buildings' structures. 2G will test the phone's capability for making calls and texts and can often improve your signal if you are in an area with poor 3G.

Highlighted

Clearly the guy doesn't want any help... I wouldn't waste any more time on this thread TBH......

Currently using: