cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving 02 as the signal is no good

Anonymous
Not applicable

my contract runs out on may12th what will be the penalty for leaving early,and how much notice do i have to give

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone else noticed when you go into recent charges it says it normally takes 12 hours for calls to appear but maybe longer for international and Tu go calls so its definitely coming

....so it does!:smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tu go is not far away, they are not taking on beta testers for Iphones anymore as they have maxed out. They are just beta testing the other phones at the moment. 

Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its not just bad at home it is elsewhere as well and have tried different phones as well

Message 13 of 24

MI5
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Its not just bad at home it is elsewhere as well and have tried different phones as well

Clearly O2 would not have 22 million customers if the signal was bad everywhere. Have you tried a new SIM or any other troubleshooting activity?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is another person in the household who is on 02 and he is experiencing the same problems

Message 15 of 24

MI5
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried switching phone to 2G only ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am paying for 3g why would i want to go backwards??????????

Message 17 of 24

MI5
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Whatever...... !!

Currently using:
Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Then it sounds like your sim card is faulty. How long have you had that sim card for? Have you tried a new one?

And the reason MI5 suggested switching it to 2G only is because 3G can often be impeded by buildings' structures. 2G will test the phone's capability for making calls and texts and can often improve your signal if you are in an area with poor 3G.

Message 19 of 24

MI5
  • 143410 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Clearly the guy doesn't want any help... I wouldn't waste any more time on this thread TBH......

Currently using:
Message 20 of 24