Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Due an upgrade at end of the month, question re: what next?

Hello all,My contract is coming to an end at the end of January (28th), and I am finding it unlikely that I will stay with o2, due to poor network coverage.If I decide to not stay with o2, do I have to effectively cancel my contract and let them know...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Lies

HiI upgraded in November and got a shiny Iphone 6 and a new contract with more data. As part of the deal I also managed to get free O2 Tracks. Given that I went through the upgrade process over Chat, I was able to spell out the deal before finally ag...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!

Hi guys,Slight problem!I took out a phone contract in my name for my boyfriend at the time, but he has recently broke up with me and I'm still paying for the phone.He has agreed to change payment details.But I'm just wondering can I still terminate t...

Deactivated sim

Hi guys, Sorry if this question sounds a bit thick but I get extremely nervous with regards to potential chargs having read many stories of people unkowingly being charged.So, I upgraded my old iphone 5 to a htc. As such they gae me a new sim card fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone, no help from 02 and 11 months left on contract

i pay 2 phone bills, mine which is 45+ a month and my gfs' which is 25 a month, i recently dropped my xperia z1 smashed the screen, and now i cant use it at all, 02 want £250 off me to cancel my contract, and thats my only option....... i pay over 70...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I phoned yesterday to swap my sim, keeping my old number going onto a pay monthly contract. I was informed it could take up to 24hrs. I've tried turning off and on my phone and removing and replacing the sim. Still no joy. My phone is an iphone4s. Wh...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Much Will The Call Cost?

If I call a local number, for example an 0151 number, and after talking to them, they transfer me to another department, an 0845 number, what do I get charged for the call? Do I get charged for calling just the 0151, just the 0845 number or both? I t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit

I Have over £100 in credit can anyone tell me what i can do with it

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An unexpectedly high bill !!

This is not the first time being billed with such a high bill. After the last payment which was on the 23rd of December I sent a message to find out the belance. I was surprised when I saw 109 after 12 days. It just can't be there is definitely somet...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Let down and betrayed

hi,my wife aquired 2 phones on contract with o2, one for each of us, as the credit check was used for her credit card both the phones are in her name and mine cant be changed over to my name. I pay my bill every month and a year later my wife has b e...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos