Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Return a phone

This is a shot in the dark but...I upgraded to the HTC One X on its release (beginning of April) and its a wonderful phone, except for battery life which is awful (it doesn't last the day). Now I had this issue on day one but didn't return the phone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! intenational

hi there Just called a friend on his uk mobile number and was on the phone to them for about 10 minutes, i then found out they were in America on a trip which i did not know. Will i be charged for the standard rate for calls to US mobiles? or is this...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What ID do I need?

I am going to buy the iPhone 5 on release day in store - pay and go. I am an existing Pay monthly customer, will I need to bring any ID or proof of address?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching my number from one contract to another?

So the situation is my parents used to pay for my old phones contract, so it was in their name with their bank details, but I'm getting a new phone and want to start paying for it myself.I've pre-ordered the phone under my name, with my bank details....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill will be a day late

Long story short, my bill is due on Thursday but I don't get paid till Friday and it's unlikley that I will have the money to cover it. What will the consequences of my bill being a day late bearing in mind that I've never missed a payment before?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free £10 credit if you top up by 22/09/2012

I received a text last month (August) stating that if I topped up at least £15 by 22/08/2012 I would get an extra £10 as a thank you. I didn't do this as I didn't need to top up/forgot! Then a few days ago I received another text from O2 stating that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 to O2 Minutes on the O2 600 Bonus tariff

Hello Im currently on an O2 bonus tariff with free O2 to O2 minutes. When I phone my mates on O2 do the minutes come out of my free O2 to O2 minutes or from my inclusive minutes?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

helpp ? :)

heyy , can anyone help me .. i paid my bill online yesterday and my phones not working yet does anyone know why ? the bill was £36 and i paid £30. i know its not the whole amount but i havent paid in full before and it has still worked .. x

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos