Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 30 Mobile Broadband contract - Roaming

Hi, I have a 30 day mobile broadband contract and was wondering whether it will work in Trinidad as travelling for 2 months. Do I need to call O2 to activate roaming or will it automatically work. Also is it better to use a PAYG mobile contract (not ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

My contract is currently in my mums name and i want to change it to mine, i know it will cost. Would is be the same price as refreshing to upgrade my phone or would it be more expensive?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

Can anyone tell me why my balance is sitting at zero for my latest bill even tho o2 have not requested the payment yet? I rang them today and they said it was requested and it would show tomorrow but my bank is saying there is no upcoming transaction...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching sims

have a current contract that doesnt run out until october but i have just ordered a new phone. id like to keep the same number, is this possible even tho the orginal contract is still running?

louisedlk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any way to show monthly data usage over the last year (or 2?)

I've been on a legacy "unlimited" tariff which I now understand is actually just 4GB but it's stuck in the old 3G days and considering changing over to a 4G tariff which of course, has data limits. However I don't know how much data I've been using o...

Resolved! Current Balance

HiI've got a PAYG £15 bundle that I top up every month.But what does the current balance mean on my credit?At the moment it is down to £4.90, what happens when it gets to zero please.Richard

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos