Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 13: Prompter

Re: iPhone XS Voicemail Issues

I'm on that page also @jonsie

Just tried my O2 SIM in an iPhone 7 with iOS12 and that is not working either.

It does seem to be pointing to iOS 12 / O2 carrier settings. EE SIMs are working fine though.

Community Manager

Hi @dgilbert2, sorry to hear that you were having issues with your voicemail. Did you make any progress with this since you last posted or are you still stuck?

Cheers guys for jumping in to troubleshoot @Anonymous, @Cleoriff@MI5, @Anonymous, @jonsie ! Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo thanks for your post.

Unfortunately I am no further forward. I saw an O2 Guru in store on Saturday who re-checked my account and concluded that it was an Apple problem. Apple have come back and said its a O2 network / carrier settings issue.

So stuck between a rock and a hard place worried

Any advice would be appreciated.

Community Manager

Well that sounds frustrating indeed @dgilbert2, let's check on our end just in case there's anything we can do to help - I'll drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

With many thanks to @Marjo my Voicmail problem has now been resolved.

I recieved a call from a very helpful technical expert who removed 4G and WiFi calling from my account. For some reason this upsets things but once removed my Voicemail was fully working.

4G and WiFi calling were then added back again to my account and Voicemail has continued to work.

Thanks again grin