cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc voucher offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone recieved a house of fraser voucher yet the one you got for taking the HTC M8?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

on twitter admitted website issues

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had the following response:

"Hello good afternoon

Thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately there has been a technical issue on the website meaning that customers haven’t been able to activate their cards. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and please be assured we are currently working on resolving the issue and hope that this will be fixed later today. In the meantime please send me the required details below by responding to this email and I will arrange for your House of Fraser gift card to be activated on your behalf.

Full Name

IMEI

Activation code

Postcode

These details must exactly match the details we have on file for you for your gift card to be activated,  please send us this information before your card activation date has expired in order for us to assist you. Once you have supplied this information you will not have to do anything else, the card will be credited within 7 days."

Hopefully sorted for everyone soon.

Message 12 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Thanks for the update, I wonder though just how many will lose out on this offer unless they publish this on their website?

Message 13 of 20

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@jonsie the closing date for applications has finished this is now the activation site having issues and it says 30 days from reciept and they only started arriving on saturday I contacted then via twitter after the reports of calls failing as a way of trying to get help for those postiongh on here.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 14 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes I meant on the activation site. The info should be made available as an error message on the activation site.

Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
got an email back for them today told me that there is an issue with the web page and i have sent information to them and they will activate my gift card will let you know when i here back that it is done!
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

still not received my voucher either (today 13th May).. Its been a bit of a shame the way its been designed this House of Fraser voucher scheme, surely you would have received an email to communicate any progress. When I submitted my details, I remember seeing the screen that said they had my details and I will recieve my voucher. But nothing as yet in terms of communication.

What further riles me, is that you have to then ring an 0871 number and be charged for their error.... then sit on hold, pay more ...

anyone else still waiting for their voucher or comms?

Come on... ! 

Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get yours? It is 17/5 an I am still waiting for my...

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

No.. havent received mine at all. I am fuming about this.

Message 19 of 20

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

@adamtemp64 has posted the correct course of action to take in post 6 of this thread if you are having issues.

For more information and Ts&Cs of this offer, please see the link below

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-100-pound-house-of-fraser-gift-card-with-htc-one...

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 20