cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi o2 sim

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm a o2 customer and I have been a while now could any body help me by telling me what to do as I've lost my phone and sim card . I'm not bothered about the phone but I want a new sim with the same number and bolt ons so if anybody could help I'd be very happy regards Damian
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Damian all you need to do is pop into an O2 store with some photo Id and they will give you a new SIM card and get it set up with your existing number and bolt ons or you could call O2 using the contact details at the bottom of the page and they will send one out if you are on pay monthly you need to contact them ASAP to have the sim blocked to avoid improper use hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Damian all you need to do is pop into an O2 store with some photo Id and they will give you a new SIM card and get it set up with your existing number and bolt ons or you could call O2 using the contact details at the bottom of the page and they will send one out if you are on pay monthly you need to contact them ASAP to have the sim blocked to avoid improper use hope this helps
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous and a Warm Welcome to the Community Forum.

When you get your new SIM card remember to call O2 again to have the block you've placed on it (as adv by Damien1) to be then removed as your new sim will not work until this has been removed.

Make a note Of the time and date and agent you spoke to to advise the phone and sim was lost.

Lost handset O2 link ; https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=lost_stolen&case=Lost/Stolen%20Form

If your phone did not have a pass code on it then I would suggest you change any passwords / pass codes that the finder may have got access to.
Message 3 of 3