Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final bill

kennyryan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i recently left o2, when j called to cancel my contract i asked for a paper bill, never got one. since then my o2 now says i have no products or services, so cant pay through there. i have had numerous threatening letters, none telling me how to pay, countless telephone numbers that dont work, its getting beyond a joke. i sent a complaint on 30/11, which has been ignored. the bill is £13, i have no issue paying, just give me a way to pay it! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Contact O2 via Social Media using the link below, and pester them every hour or so. You should get a bill e-mailed to you and you can then pay by bank transfer. If your account has been handed over to a debt collection service, @kennyryan - then you will need to settle with them directly and not with O2. Good luck.

Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

We are all customers here and cannot access accounts. The best way now is to contact Payment Management 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@kennyryan 

There is roughly an eight-week turnaround time for dealing with complaints. Hence, your complaint of 30 November 2023 is probably "in the system" and will be answered in due course. 

In the meantime, you might find something helpful in :-

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Message 4 of 4