Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract end

My contract ends in 2 weeks. Buying a new phone outright. Want to stay with o2 but get an o2 sim through a comparison website as a lot cheaper. Is this reasonable? Michael

Resolved! Apple iPhone 14 Pro O2 Open

Just upgraded my device to the Apple iPhone 14 Pro and went to apply my company O2 Open discount which I used on my last plan. Apparently, even though the discount applies to airtime only, the 14 pro is not part of this yet. I see from old posts that...

JTmobile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

My monthly bill is £30 and my bull has gone up to £102 can someone please tell me how this is even possible?!

Porting number to O2

Hi, I transferred my number from Virgin media to 02 on Monday 26/12/2022. My number was due to be transferred on 29/12/2022 but did not happen. I called O2 on 30/12/2022 in the morning and was told the issue will be resolved within 4 hours. Obviously...

Ali1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

Don't no if this goes here so I got a new phone the Google pixel 7 pro and I'm paying 45 a month for 150 gb data unlimited minutes and texts but I don't need all this data but if I down grade I loose benefits help

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Working in Miami

Hi my daughter will be working in Miami can she use her mobile data allowance for 8 weeks I keep getting told different answers off O2 !

Dancer7_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade date extended by 3 months

Hi I was due my upgrade in 1 month but I’ve looked at my upgrade status and it’s been extended by 3 months. I’ve never missed a payment or anything so can’t understand why this has happened.

Rooney by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It looks like I've been being charged TWICE for Disney Plus!

So, I very rarely check my bills. I didn't think I had to. I've always just trusted that O2 has been competent and honest.I've been going through my bills for the past tax year for my tax returns, and I've been shocked to discover that, although my b...

Resolved! 02 open

Hi does anyone have any idea how to add the 25% discount with o2 open 

Leanne8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed port from Virgin Media to O2

Like others I too have problems with a port of my old Virgin Media number to O2. I submitted the PAC before Christmas and was told the port would happen on the 28th. Port hadn't completed by the 29th so I rang and was promised a resolution by 6pm tha...

Jerry777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos