Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked account by fraud team

Robert007
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to ask you help about my account please.
My account has been blocked by fraud team. I've called customer service plenty of times and they always said they can not do anything and gave me an email address (o2fraudteam@o2.com) to write and they will sort out the problem. My account has been blocked since last week Monday (17.07) for one and half week, I've sent 2 emails them and still no reply. I would like to kindly  ask someone to help me to unblock my account and tell me why all this happened. I'm just swapped from EE to O2 one month ago without any problem in my 5 yrs history. I would need the access to this number as soon as possible as I'm using this number(blocked) for my all work and government account. My number and my phone instalment also depends on the same account, therefore no access at all to them. Also received my first bill, and I can not have any access to it because of the blockage. 

Please help me how I can sort out his problem and know the reason why did it happened ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Rob

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Robert007 

Unfortunately, no one can do anything to help as it is with fraud.

You will need to wait for them to email you further info.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2