Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bills

Kaitlan2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
how are we suppose to pay our bills when we have to self isolate due to covid-19???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Kaitlan2 

You should be paying by direct debit but lots of other ways to pay here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

If you need help to pay financially, you should contact customer service on 202.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

O2's advice and help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig... 

Supporting our customers

We’re making it free for everyone to access NHS advice in the most convenient way for them. Calls to the NHS 111 help line have always been free, and now we’re supporting that by zero-rating all NHS UK websites, meaning any data you use on these sites won’t count towards your monthly allowance. If the effects of COVID-19 are impacting your income and you have concerns over paying your upcoming phone bill, please let us know. You can call us directly on 202 to discuss the situation, and we’ll try to find a solution so you’re not under any added stress.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Kaitlan2 

Calling early morning around 8.00am will give you the best chance of getting through without a long wait.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4