Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Europe

How do I register my mobile for roaming when I go abroad?

Lucy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

Hey, I was over aboard two weeks ago and I was using my o2 SIM there, it made a massive bill, but that bill has been paid but my data is still not working. My tariff is renewing each month like normal got my minutes and texts but no data. Please help...

And33la786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 07017 personal numbers

Hi, Im on O2 pay monthly and am trying to find out the cost of calls to personal numbers in the 07017 xxxxxx range. I looked on the O2 website but all I can find is an explanation that they are not inclusive, but I cant find the actual cost. Can anyb...

Mouse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thinking Of Upgrading To A New Device Plan

Hi am currently on 50GB sim only plan my contract ends May 2019.Thinking of going on o2 new price plan where you can choose length of tariff etc would o2 let me do that?

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade on us!!

Hi quick question. Does anyone know why I can’t get my free upgrade/refresh online anymore. This is what I did last year now I’m being told you can only go in store to do this now. Seems odd!! Wanted to pre order the new iPhone which is exactly what ...

boban by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of transparency

There is an unexplained charged on this months bill of £4.50 for "Things I have bought". As a relatively new customer expecting a monthly charge of £25, I can see no reason for this extra charge when I have NOT bought ANYTHING. This troubles me and I...

ChrisT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment page not working on upgrade

Tried 2 days to pay for an upgrade for £19.99. 1st day on Livechat for 3 hours. Following 2 days, on LiveChat and called 202. Using Visa, Master Debit and Credit cards. Changing browsers, android and Mac laptops, all failed. This is my 3rd day, very ...

Data allowance

Hi wondered if anyone can help my phone bill cycle refreshes the 16th of every month and I get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 30 GB of data, my contract tarrif is unlimited minutes and unlimited texts and 10 GB of data plus 20gb additional da...

Resolved! Tethering data abroad

I’ll be visiting Australia and New Zealand soon. Will I be able to tether my data / use it as a personal hotspot?

Mariejc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

I am on holiday in Spain and I cannot get 4 G . Can’t get Wi-fi when out and about only at home. Message on screen says Cannot Activate 4G callsTo enable 4G calls on this account contact O2 i went into the O2 shop before I came away, they changed the...

pamhud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos