Did you mean: 

Unexpected charge on my monthly plan

Viktor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning. 

I do have a question in regards to my last bill. I don't know why i have been charged £20+ for services i didn't use. I would like to know where this comes from.

The dates are: 06.11.2019 ; 07.11.2019 ; 08.11.2019 ; 08.11.2019 ; 08.11.2019 with total charge of £22.30

Please advice.

Many thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Viktor 

Some links that may help you 

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

www.payforitsucks.co.uk

Speak to customer services if you have any questions relating to the above Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Viktor 

Some links that may help you 

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

www.payforitsucks.co.uk

Speak to customer services if you have any questions relating to the above Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Viktor
It certainly seems like you have been scammed. Follow links above carefully. You should be able to get your money back. Good luck JAZZ
Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hello @Viktor
Welcome to the o2 community forum. Hope you are managing to get answers regarding the charges. Let us know how you are getting along. Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Sorry to hear you had unexpected charges on your bill @Viktor ! Did you manage to find out what they were since you last posted?

Message 5 of 5