Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, I went to order a new Iphone on contract and put my card details ready for the £30 upfront. I then had a message saying the credit score was not accepted and to pay £350 upfront, I did not process and went back. But when i looked at my bank accou...

Resolved! iPad phone number xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello. The number above is overdue and I have been on to the o2 app but this number has been removed. I am willing to pay the £19.24 which would bring it up to date. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the pub...

Poppy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lack of 4G

I live in Culcheth,Warrington and have reported a lack of consistent 4G for a couple of weeks now.Keep getting “there is a problem with your local mast and our engineers are working on it”-still no fix however.Very annoying as we are also without bro...

MeeBrow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horrible customer service

I’m paying £7.50 a month to insure my iPhone device, I called to make a claim which was a fine. They advised I would be sent a replacement device at the cost of £70 excess fee. I received the device which was not in the original iPhone packaging and ...

Saira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi swapped over from Three today turned phone off/on several times but no signal on old/new number

Resolved! Trying to cancel missold handset order

Trying in vain to cancel a new handset which is neither wanted or required. My elderly father took a sales call earlier today and next thing I know he gets an email confirming a new iPhone 13 in en-route. O2 website absolutely useless going round in ...

kev4791 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

Hi I want to purchase a monthly sim only deal as my iphone is still operating perfect. What options do I have?

Resolved! Upgrades

I am due an upgrade however can’t find the right deal from o2 but have found onefrom Virgin media mobiles and was wondering if you could match this

Bailey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over due bill

Hi could I please pay my over due bill on Friday I forgot it was due please could you not stop my contract

Resolved! Sim card

Hiya there i have just set up a new contact with you and about 10 mins ago and I want to cancel one of the SIM card and I want to change the other sim to a cheaper

Crystal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos