Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi I was wondering if it would be possible to change my payment date to tge 24th of every month please ?

1364 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with O2 data outside home wifi

My data is not working outside the house/wifi. I tried everything, Switching phone on/off. Followed previously presented advice about switching on airplane mode then off. Nothing seems to work. Not just that. Paying for a service that we are not gett...

Stan2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a second sim on my account

Existing customer with home wifi. I was sent a second sim with my joining pack. I want to talk to someone about activating the second sim, choosing a pay monthly deal. Seems easier said than done...

Pagan03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I spoke to someone on Saturday an had my bill dates changed to 17th I was told you wouldn’t cut my services off an you have

Shamaila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I can’t be able to pay until the end off the month 

Rosemarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

advice please. i have just ordered a new phone on 02 pay monthly, and they are going to issue me a new number, i am already with o2 pay as you go. and want to keep my number when i go on the help line they tell me to text INFO to 85707, when i try th...

newbie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Partial payment

I want to make a partial payment towards my next bill but I need my O2 details - because there's a restriction on my account I need them to make a payment - I was down at my bank yesterday & they said as long as I can get my O2 details, this shouldn'...

Resolved! Can’t access bills

I left o2 on December 21 2021. Now I can’t access any billing info. Can anyone advise please

Mags2547 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding devices - O2 broken - at a loss.

I have/pay for 4 o2 pay monthly contracts me, 2 sons and daughter. I have (only ever had) one email address that i use on MyO2 this has my daughters number associated with it. I get notification of bills to this address showing £44/month ( I think me...

MikeES by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos