Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account access

Hello. I have been trying to access my account today but won’t let me log in on the app or on the internet. Is there an explanation for this? many thanks, hannah

ESIM

I did sim swap last night to eSIM and since then till now, I cannot make calls or receive calls. I can not even dial 202 to speak to O2 customer services

Nammy4you by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New postal address is not listed to complete an order

I was wondering if anyone could provide some advice in how to progress with an order when a new postal address is not appearing on the O2 system?This address has been registered with the Royal Mail for the past three weeks and is appearing on all oth...

P4UL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim contract

Ive recently changed network just wondering ive had a payment took from use this morning

PATRICK8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discuss bill

I have been charged over my spend cap

Umpalumpa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hello, i have noticed that my mobile data isnt connected to the internet. Kindly provide me with the resolution as soon as possible. Thank you!!

Abhi2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! telephone number change

I had just changed the service plan from pay as you go to monthly pay ,and asked them to kept my old telephone number , but O2 informed me said the new sim card is on its way and give me a new telephone number, what can I do ?

sing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium number

I can no longer reply to premium numbers by text

Lindi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos